Check out our current ebay auctions!

Sunday 29 November 2009

Seiko Arctura SNL047P1 bargain for £292 44% OFF




It comes to this time of year and everyone has an eye out for a bargain and a quality present. I have written about the Arctura range before so I won't go through the motions again. Suffice to say the design is simply superb and unrivalled while the movement is a Seiko precision quartz. Going across the net I found this incredible deal on Amazon which blows the competition away. Amazon are selling this watch £292 - almost half price. I will be grabbing one while I can and can imagine some selling straight on the bay for a healthy profit! Click on the link below to purchase this bargain. I have also provided some other links to show what a genuine bargain this is.



Compare price here http://www.thewatchhut.co.uk/the-watch-hut/Seiko/seiko-watches/Seiko-Gents-Arctura-Chrono-Watch-SNL047P1.html (£434)  

http://www.citywatches.co.uk/seiko/seiko-arctura-kinetic-chronograph-snl047p1.html (£410) to see the superb offer that is.

Customers from the US grab your bargain by clicking the link below:

No comments: